Monday, April 18, 2011

NHL Playoffs 2011



Oh what a glorious time of year! I am so excited. I also purchased an NHL centre ice package, which allows me to watch every game of every team in Hi-Definition. Add to that, that I can watch them from any computer, with the choice of home or away feeds, I figure it is a very wise 2 month investment.

Secondly, here is my prediction for the 1st round, which I posted before the playoffs began. As much as I hate it, Anaheim has the potential to be this year's Philadelphia Flyers. And yes, Glaude Giroux and Pavel Datsyuk are my two favourite NHL players.



I ran into another Canuck fan wearing a jersey in the streets of Brisbane yesterday, and we actually spontaneously hugged in the middle of a busy street. It was pretty funny. Vancouver must be going insane right now.

I also want to send a big 90th birthday hello to Dido in Toronto. You have so much love around you, and such an amazing family. My gift is still on the way. It will be there soon.

Anyways, off to work, Go Canucks Go.


1 comment:

  1. Signs of the times in Vancouver:
    1. Vancouver Mayor announces city's interest in establishing large screen public viewing areas for third round and beyond.
    2. The law firm wear I works allows wearing of Canucks jerseys, shirts , etc on game days.

    Your spontaneous hug of another Canucks fan in Brisbane is a sign from Down Under.

    I'm going with Ty's pick of Vancouver for the Cup.

    ReplyDelete